![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Sunday, February 26, 2006 Sunday Night![]() Hi there I hope I'm not posting TOO OFTEN here! I don't even know if anyone reads this, and I STILL haven't figured out how to get the COMMENTS part to post here. I NEED HELP! WAKE UP, as Brady would say! LOL We had a wonderful day at the park in Anthem yesterday. Here is a slide show if our pictures. http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/Rr6Dq6UV When you get to the picture that shows the BIG blue slide, take note!! Brady climbed all the way up there by himself!! That slide is easily about 20 feet tall!! I don't think Brady knew what he was getting himself in to, but he slid down the slide. I wish I would have taken a picture of his face when he got out. His eyes were as big as "COOKIES" (as Brook would say when he was in gradeschool....LOL) and he had this blank stare, like WHAT DID I JUST DO? He was quite timid after that, and any slide he TRIED to go down after that, he would say "too big!" LOL We had such a great day, the weather was PERFECT. It even smelled like Minnesota with the fresh green grass! PLEASE PRAY FOR BRITTANY!! Today Brittany left for New Orleans for a mission trip with her school. She will be helping the Katrina victims. We talked to her once already. They made it safely to their destination. The means are HUMBLE on this trip. The facility they are staying at is a large tent with 2 heaters. There are no bathrooms, only "porta potties". Brittany will be back home on Friday night, March 3. Thanks for your prayers, and I will keep you updated here.
|
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |