Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Thursday, February 23, 2006

WAY TO GO BROOK!!!!!



I just got an email from Brook. He had his FINAL flight today on the T-37. Here is what he wrote.....
"Hi parentals, My phone died, but I just wanted to let you know I passed my checkride. I got my best score ever, a 2 downgrade Excellent. I was pretty excited. The check pilot told me it was the best checkride he has seen from my flight, so that was pretty cool to hear. Thanks for all the prayers. Well, that means I'm tweet complete! Now I just get to wait for track select. We were let off of formal release, so I may look at getting tickets to AZ… I'm not sure if it will work out, but we'll see. Talk to you later
Love Brook



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com