![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Friday, March 24, 2006 COLLEGE VISITBrittany went to an overnight visit at Grand Canyon University yesterday and today. She got to stay in the resident suites, as they call them (aka: DORMS LOL). She had a great time and really liked the campus. I think she liked the smaller school atmosphere. They did some "get to know you games". Ask Brittany how and WHY she lost the limbo game . (Her email is BrittanyBoo@heitek.biz You'll laugh at her answer..... :)GCC is one of the few colleges that have human cadavers. They got to see them (if they were brave enough.) Brittany said she wanted to see them, it was a "once in a life" chance (no pun intended). Then when she saw the outline of the bodies under the sheet, her knees got weak and she chickened out. You can probably guess she isn't going into the medical field! We have visited 2 school so far, Biola and Grand Canyon. I think Grand Canyon is a few points ahead so far. We'll keep you posted! I think the next visit will be to NAU. We still have a couple CA colleges to see, too. |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |