Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, March 26, 2006

Got my old coffee "skin" back!!!


Hi there, it is a GOOD day today, I got an email from someone who was able to help me get my old "coffee skin" back, PLUS have the comment section working!! Now maybe I can fall asleep better at night and not try to figure out why this would never work! LOL

Today after church Brady, Dan and I went to the Wildlife Zoo. (Brittany had the pleasure of staying home and working on her research paper - HER CHOICE!) We had such a great time, and it was such a BEAUTIFUL day!

We even ran into some people we knew, Dan's senior year PROM DATE!!! Can you believe it? She was here from MN, visiting her parents. WOW small world. I teased Dan all day about that one. LOL

Anyhow, here is a slide show of the fun we had today. If you ever get the chance to go there, I HIGHLY recommend it!
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/au8vE8dy



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com