![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Monday, March 20, 2006 It's been awhile.....WOW I can't believe how time has flown by since I last wrote!! I never even finished our story of coming home from seeing Brook in OK! First of all we couldn't get on any flights....ended up renting a van one way.....drove through a snow storm from Albuquerque to Flagstaff.....in the car 20 1/2 hours driving 25 MPH at times.....FUN FUN! It was all worth it, though, and we would have done it again in a heart beat just to see Brook!This week we have had our friends from MN here. We have had so much fun with them. We always do some traditional things (like eat at Houston's, go to the swap meet, etc...) This time we introduced them to the dessert at Oreganoe's. If you haven't ever had their 1/2 baked cookie dough with ice cream ontop, you havn't experienced one of the greatest things on earth! I just KNOW this dessert is in heaven!!!!! Dan and Dan got to go golfing (Hey I never did hear the final score, or was that on purpose?????) Val and I got our "girlie fix" by having high tea in Carefree. Their trip wouldn't be complete without a trip to some mall of some sort, so we hit Fashion Square one afternoon. I always am so sad when it's time to say goodbye. The time goes SO FAST. Waaaaaaahhhhh |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |