Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Format

BUMMER, I had to give up my coffee background because I just couldn't figure out the "comments" part. This premade look didn't have any "glitches" with the comments, so I guess my coffee blog look is gone. BOOHOO. I much prefer the other! Oh well, now I can hear from all of you!!

I am missing Brittany quite a bit. The one night I can be here I am going to miss her call because they are worshipping in New Orleans at a church. She is having the experience of her life!!! I think it's so cool that 3 years ago about this time, she did a tour of New Orleans for a day because she and Dan were there (along with almost all the Heilings) before their cruise left. (Brady wasn't old enough to go, so he and I stayed home while all the other Heilings helped Dan's parents celebrate their 50th anniversary!) Brittany saw that city completely "normal" and here it is 3 years later and the city is upside down!! What a new perspective for her! She has been working at homes helping them clear out things, and at distribution centers, handing out necessities. She will get home Friday night. I can't wait to hear of all the stories she has of her experience.

Well Brady is in bed, so time to do a little cleaning. It's so hard to get that done when he is awake. He was SO active today, kept me on my toes!!

Bye for now.....

Lorri Coffee Talk at 5:18 PM
Comments:
Hi Lorri

Loved reading through your website. I started blogging about a month ago but need to get back into it now that I am at home. Very tired from the journey. Can't find your phone number again. I am so useless.

Speak to you soon.

Catherine xoxox
 
Post a Comment
|


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images • Blogspot • Blogskins •
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com