Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

PARDON ME, BUT MIND IF I GUSH?


Tonight we had Brittany's "end of the year" cheer banquet. It was so much fun, yet it was sad because there are so many seniors leaving.
They had an awesome season this year, placing FIRST in cheer AND pom at the state meet. They placed 2nd in cheer AND pom at West Coast Championships in CA.
It came time for awards at the banquet. There were 5 given out, 4 seniors got awards for different things, and Brittany (a junior) received the CHRISTIAN CHARACTER award!!! The cheerleaders voted on this award. GOOOOOO BRITTANY!! As you can imagine Dan and I were BEAMING. Of all the award catagories, that is the one that means the most to ALL of us.
Ok, sorry but I had to gush over that one.

Lorri Coffee Talk at 7:16 PM
Comments:
Woo Hoo . . . go Brittany, go Brittany . . . What an honor! :) We're so proud of you too! You go girlfriend!

Love ya'!

Sue :)
 
You have a wonderful daughter Lorri, so much like you. Your a great Mum and it shines through your children.

Love Catherine
 
Yay, Lorri! I'm happy that your family is doing well.
 
Post a Comment
|


Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images • Blogspot • Blogskins •
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com