![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Saturday, April 15, 2006 Day Before Easter Today was a fun day! We went to the big "EGG"stravaganza at CCV. I thought it was going to be a little egg hunt, but to our surprise it was like a BIG carnival! What an outreach ministry! They were expecting around 5,000 kids today. We had a great time. Brady got his face painted, a tattoo, gathered eggs (with the help of Brittany, who, by the way, was RELIVING her childhood through Brady.....LOL) Then we went to the pet farm, and then onto the jump play areas and slides. WOW we were tired at the end of the day! Here is a slide show of our day today.http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/uy2fZ3jZ After rest and naps, we did our traditional egg coloring. Every year they come up with more WAYS to color eggs. This year I bought the TREND, and it was quite MESSY. I think I'll stick to the ol' tablets and vinegar water. There's a REASON that one has been around so long! :) Easter is one of my favorite holidays, the REASON we all have hope for eternal life! Happy Easter to everyone! |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |