![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Thursday, April 27, 2006 TRYING DAY @#$#$^$%^%^$#@Well I have officially entered the world of "terrible twos". Wow, it only took 4 months!!! I have to admit, it has been pretty fun and easy so far......until today.....I went to a friend's house to work on some scrapbook projects (actually I worked on graduation cards, assembly line style!!) She has a little boy a little older than Brady, so I thought this day would be PERFECT! Well.....it didn't take long and I soon heard my friend's son crying his heart out. He and Brady were playing in his sand and water table. My friend's son was COVERED in wet sand. The sand was in his hair, eyes, nose, MOUTH, ears!! #$#$%&%^*%^%#$ Oh my gosh, I was so mad. I couldn't believe moi son did that! I swat Brady on the behind, and he just looked at me, as if to say, "Was that supposed to hurt?" Grrrrrrrrrrrrr So, we get home, and I gave Brady a bath. He likes to play in the tub with his dinosaurs, so I let him have at it, while I unloaded the dishwasher. I heard him splashing around and thought, "he sure loves taking baths!" Well it sounded like there was a little TOO MUCH FUN going on, so I went to check on him. I should have had my water shoes on because there was AT LEAST an inch of water on the whole bathroom floor. He was taking the bucket and dumping all the bath water out on the floor. @#$#$%&* Again, I swatted his BARE WET BEHIND and again, he looked at me like "Was that supposed to hurt?" Soooooooo...........(it gets better!) I put his jammies on and told him he was either taking a short nap or doing a time out. I zipped him in his "tent city" (crib that has a zipper thing around it so he can't get out.) I left him in and about 45 mn. later I could still hear him babbling. I went in there and found POOP EVERYWHERE! Inbetween his toes, a big hunk on the bed, some squashed in his pillow, his BEANIE BABY had some in it! Ugh....so back in the tub he went. Luckily Boo came home at that point and was my "tag team". Speaking of POOP, I sure am POOPED! I think I'll go to bed after a day like today. I hope I don't have any more stories like this for a long time! |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |