Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Saturday, May 06, 2006

Glasses for Brady

Brady got his glasses yesterday. It has been a challenge to keep them on! As soon as I step out of the room, he takes them off. I started rewarding him (aka: BRIBING him) to keep them on with hourly treats.......whatever it takes to get him used to them! He only has to wear the patch an hour a day. Whoever made the patches sure was clever by putting "boy" designs on them!!! He has camoflauge, sports,and star designs on the patches. We call them stickers and now he wants to keep them on longer!!!

Please continue to pray that Brady's eyes will be healed. THANK YOU so much! Oh, we go back to the doctor in 1 month, so I will keep you posted!



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com