Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Frito Bandito

We just got back from Mexico, and here is the picture that is worth a thousand words!

Click on this:

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/Ni9ev8vX?sk=ac06d9c395e8a2b92db2d5c2bdfa8df7
to see a slide show that recaps the vacation.

We left Thursday morning, but not without a hitch. We decided to take the "SCENIC" way to get there, and because of a wrong turn at the border (I swore I knew how to get there since I went there 3 times last year @#$#$^$%&^%^$#) we went out of the way 4 extra hours. Grrrrr.....I can't believe no one got mad at me! What a waste of a day, but HEY, look at the funny (?) memory we made. Anyhow.....got into Rocky Point about 9:30pm.

The next day we first headed to the grocery store to get a few things. Then we did a little swimming, and later headed into town to do some shopping and eating. It was a little cloudy today, but that's ok, we got PLENTY of sun the next day. Our BURNS will prove it!

Terri and Jesse went on a "chitty chitty bang bang" ride, as we called it. It is kind of like a hang glider but had a motor on it. It looked like so much fun. Our family did that last year. You'll see pictures of it in the slide show.


The last day (Sunday) came WAY TOO FAST, and we were sad to pack up and go home. We had an awesome time in Mexico and look forward to going back again sometime!!



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com