Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Business Trip to Wisconsin

Dan had a business trip to Wisconsin for the week, so Brady and I tagged along. The resort was on Lake Geneva, which is an hour outside of Chicago. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! Brady and I played all day while Daddy worked. We extended our stay a couple days so we could take in some of the sights. One day we even rented a boat and reminisced about our life on the lake in MN. We also went to Dan Patch farms and Brady got to see a lot of farm animals and even ride a horse! We spend a lot of time in the swimming pool during the day. This could become a habit to tag along with Dan! Here's the slide show of our trip:
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/TA4Js7rz



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com