![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Friday, October 13, 2006 Not having a cow over spilled milk!Yesterday at Homemakers by Choice, our speaker (Donna Otto) gave a talk on how precious gifts our children are to us from the Lord. She talked about "spilled milk" and how it is USUALLY an accident when they do that!! It's only NOT an accident when they look you in the eye and deliberately tip their cup upside down.I pondered her "spilled milk" stories all day long. God has a sense of humor that he would put me to the test SO SOON after her talk. Last night while getting ready for dinner, Brady (2 yrs old) spilled the TALL glass of milk (with a sippy top on). My adrenaline RUSHED and I was about to BLURT out his name in frustration, but I held back. I gently called his name (Brady) and told him to come here. He wouldn’t come to me so I reached for his arm and pulled him towards me. I gave him the biggest hug and told him, “Mommy knows it was an accident”. He just looked at me, then held my face between both of his precious little hands and planted the biggest kiss right on my lips. Because of this, I felt the need to call my 24 year old and tell him I’m SO SORRY for yelling at him for all the times he accidentally spilled milk! SORRY BROOKY FOR ALL THE TIMES I YELLED AT YOU FOR SPILLING YOUR MILK!!!!!!! Will you forgive me? |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |