Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, November 12, 2006

As Brady Would Say, "Oh ME Gosh!"


















What a night this has been. We put Brady to bed as normal. After about an hour, everyone started smelling his Desitin, but no one was too alarmed. I was thinking, "Oh Dan must have changed him, and I know how he likes to GOOP it on...." Brittany was thinking it smelled like that, too, but no one thought too much of it.

Well, LO and BEHOLD, Brady was having the time of his life, fingerpainting his whole room in oiley, hard to get up, DESITIN!!! OH ME GOSH! I went on the internet and found out you aren't supposed to rub it in or use warm water. Dan got the vacuum out and started pouring water on it, then added Pine Sol (you should smell our whole house!!!)

Our normal evening turned into a QUITE LATE ONE. Brady is alive and well. LOL We have photos and video to blackmail him later in life.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the fun begins! :)



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com