|
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Ready for Christmas!


We have had such a fun week this week! It feels so good to be done with everything and just ENJOY the time before Christmas is here.
We did many fun things this year to get us in the Christmas spirit. Brady and I went to a birthday party for Jesus at our church. That was SO FUN! We did crafts (I had to REFRAIN myself from just doing it myself! LOL) and we had great food, then a little program for JESUS!
My sisters, mom and I saw A Christmas Carol and Heritage theater, WOW that was awesome. It was so fun to be downtown with all the beautiful lights and displays!
We went to a few Christmas movies, our favorite was THE NATIVITY! Wow, that brings it home. What an awesome movie and I highly recommend it!
There were a few other things....friend's parties, choir concerts, and Santa visiting. Even though all those things are SO MUCH FUN and make great Christmas memories, I have to admit, I think my most favorite time has been this week! Tonight the kids put a ginger bread house together. Can you believe this is the FIRST one we have ever done? (Me, too, I have NEVER done one! LOL) Brittany said this is going to be her and Brady's tradition. It was so cute watching them. You know me, taking a gazillion pictures. We had music going in the background, drank some hot chocolate (from my dear friend Susie, who picked it up at the Mall of America in MINNESOTA this year!) and just had a wonderful night!
I love this time of year, anticipating the birthday of our Savior! Thanks for letting us share here! God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lorri Coffee Talk at 8:44 PM
|
|
|