Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Friday, August 24, 2007

NAU BOUND!













I know many of you are wondering how our day went yesterday when we dropped Brittany off in Flagstaff for COLLEGE! We got off to a great start at about 7am. It was QUITE busy with students moving in. We were so thankful that Brittany and her roommate, Mary, are on the 2nd floor! We didn't have to wait in ENDLESS lines for the elevators!
We got Brittany all settled in. WOW she brought a lot of things! Their room is done up cute, but there were still a lot of boxes out when we left. I will post another picture when their room is all done and cleaned up!
Just as I thought, it was hard to say goodbye. It was such an emotional time. I was doing pretty good until Boo said good bye to her brother, Brady. He is really going to miss having his big sister around.
Feel free to drop Brittany an email from time to time. Her email is:
Brittany2911@gmail.com



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com