Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Friday, November 23, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

Thanksgiving Day I broke my own rule and we set up the Christmas tree! We didn't officially celebrate Thanksgiving because we are gathering Friday with my family. SOooooo, that left a free day to get a lot done, PLUS Brittany is home from college and Thanksgiving was the best choice of day to get the decorating done. (Ok, have I justified myself good enough yet??? LOL)

Here are some pictures of the day. We had SO MUCH FUN! Brittany STILL insists the Monopoly ornament is HERS and Brook wasn't even here to defend himself! LOL That's what these memories are all about.



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com