Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Thursday, January 03, 2008

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS!















































I can't believe how long it has taken to get these Christmas/New Years pictures blogged! We sure had a great time and now it all seems so long ago! The top pictures are our family doing our Christmas Advent Service. Each year we light the 4 candles before Christmas, and on Christmas Eve the last candle is lit. In case you have never had "Advent" in your home, I ENCOURAGE you to do so. Click HERE for a link to Focus on the Family, and some ideas for having an advent service in your home next year. You won't regret it and it will help you focus on the REAL reason for the season, JESUS!
I also posted a picture of us celebrating New Years! My flight attendant friend Michelle Bauley from Tucson had a Phoenix layover, so she celebrated with us! We had so much fun, and we didn't get a whole lot of sleep that night! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! May you have a blessed 2008!



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com