![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Friday, February 08, 2008 FIXED THE PROBLEM!Hi everyoneI'm so sorry, I have been having technical difficulties with my blog. You have been getting JUNK from my other blogs and I didn't know how to fix the settings. I finally got ahold of someone who fixed the problem, so now hopefully you will only get a response from this blog when I update it. PLEASE let me know if this problem happens again. The only way I know this is with you sharing info! :) Just to give you an update on Brook....I got to talk to him via Instand Messaging! It was SO GOOD to, uh, see his words? (as opposed to "hear his voice". LOL) He is doing great and always says, "I'm getting so much flying in!" Also, he called Dan from his aircraft yesterday. Dan said it was a VERY bad connection, crackly, etc. After awhile Dan said, "I'm sorry but I don't even know who I am talking to." Brook said, "Dad it's your SON!" They both laughed about that and Dan joked, "I know it's been a long time since I heard from you but this is ridiculous!" LOL Stay tuned for more..... |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |