Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Here are some pictures from our traditonal "coloring Easter Eggs" day! The theme of the eggs was SUPERMAN! Brady could build the eggs into a sky-scraper and then Superman FLIES over the top of them! Brady wanted to put the stickers on the eggs, but I told him they had to dry first. That is when he got the idea to get the BLOW DRYER OUT! LOL He's so funny! We had a great day today.
Have a blessed Easter everyone! Remember Jesus paid the price for you and I!!!












Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images • Blogspot • Blogskins •
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com