Let's Talk over Coffee....

About Me

What is this blog About

My Links

I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz


Sunday, May 04, 2008

ACTION PACKED WEEKEND!

We had a fun and BUSY weekend! So much happened, I can hardly stand it!

First of all, BROOK LANDED SAFELY back into the good ol' US! We are so blessed that he was protected and SAFE! He and Shannon will be heading out in the morning for a 2 week roadtrip! They will be making many stops, and will be here Saturday in AZ. WOOOHOOO!

Second of all, Brady was invited by his cousin Christopher and his fiancee, Jacey, to come and spend the weekend in Tucson. I took him to Tucson on Friday. Before I dropped him off to their home, we got to spend some time with our good friends, the Bauleys. Here is a picture of Mick and I, and of Brady and Kimbre. We had such a great time chatting with them, and grabbed an AWESOME LUNCH!




Here is a slide show of the fun Brady had with Christopher and Jacey. Brady didn't want to come home! He got spoiled rotten.
Click to play Brady's Tucson Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

The next exciting thing that happened was that Dan and I drove up to Flagstaff for a little get away weekend. We did have a purpose, to visit Brittany, and to bring home most of her college dorm stuff. We had so much fun!! We got to do a little big of everything: eat out, shop, go to a movie, pack, go to her church with her, check out her new apartment she will be living in next year, and then came home. We even brought Max, our dog, with us!


What a fun weeknd!! Just had to share.....



Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com