![]() |
Let's Talk over Coffee.... |
About Me What is this blog About My Links I am an avid stamper/scrapbooker/crafter. Check out my Stampin' Up website at: www.lorriheiling.stampinup.net or my stamping blog at www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com |
Monday, August 25, 2008 Birthday Celebration
After our father passed away, my sisters, mom and I decided to plan "Girls Night Out" once/month with just us girls. (Well sometimes we bring the guys or the family along....) We take turns each month planning it. This month we combined our night out with my birthday! Talk about getting SPOILED!!! Here is a slide show of our awesome weekend! My sisters and I spent the weekend at Wild Horse Pass, which is a BEAUTIFUL resort in Chandler. Our mom is in WA for the summer. She was MISSED! They had many surprises for me! We did a lot of things (swimming, dinner, dominoes, relaxing, LAUGHING our heads off, YUMMY cake, breakfast). Check out the slide show for a recap! |
| Layout Design by Hajira | Thanks to:Getty Images Blogspot Blogskins |